What Is The Most Expensive Hotel in Dubai?
What is the most expensive hotel in Dubai in 2019? How much does it cost to stay in the kingdom of beauty, luxury, and astonishing design? Where is the priciest hotel in Dubai situated?
If you are going to spend a few days in Dubai, you will probably ask yourself a question relating to accommodation. The problem is that each hotel in Dubai is perfect and is already masterpiece of architecture, providing sumptuous ambiance, and plenty of premium services.
Furthermore, some of them may also offer a good discount if you come for a honeymoon. What is the most expensive hotel in Dubai 2019?
THE WORLD MOST EXPENSIVE HOTEL IN DUBAI
The telegraph.co.uk recently published The World’s 25 Most Expensive Hotel Rooms list. It includes the most luxurious and costly apartments from all around the world.
According to the rating, the most expensive hotel in Dubai is a 5-star Hotel Atlantis The Palm. Furthermore, this building is the biggest one on Palm Island.
TOP 8 FACTS TO KNOW ABOUT HOTEL ATLANTIS THE PALM
- This fantastic accommodation nestles on the Palm, a human-made island.
- Its 1539 elegantly-appointed rooms and 7 signature suites provide ultimate luxury, opulence, and spectacular views on the Arabian Sea, the surrounding area, and Dubai skyline.
- It is a real culinary destination. There are 23 awarded restaurants, serving extraordinary delicacies, refined white and red wine, delicious cheesecakes, and the best seafood.
- The hotel has its own marine and water park facilities, which include the following: the Sea Lion Point, the Lost Chambers Aquarium, the Aquaventure Waterpark, the Dolphin Bay, facilities for diving, and educational programs.
- On the territory of Atlantis The Palm, you can try rejuvenating body treatments in the Shuiqi Spa, keep your body fit at the Shuiqi fitness center or visit the beauty salon.
- During a stay in the hotel, you can request for a private helicopter tour, yacht and boat cruises.
- In 2016, the hotel got Haute Grandeur Global Hotel Award for being “The Best Hotel in the Middle East”.
- The same year, this resort got an award “2016 Best Family Resort in the Gulf”.
This place amazes and captures one’s breath. How do you think, how much does it cost to stay in the priciest accommodation in Dubai?
The most expensive room in Dubai is The Royal Bridge Suite. The night spent in this ravishing apartment will cost you around $19,650. This year, Hotel Atlantis The Palm overtook the leading position that was previously occupied by Burj Al Arab, the 7-star hotel Dubai. This year, its most expensive apartment costs almost $11,000.
WHAT WILL YOU PAY FOR IN THE ROYAL BRIDGE SUITE?
- its total area covers 924 square meters;
- it provides enough living conditions to accommodate up to 6 adult visitors and three children below 12 years;
- there are three exclusively designed bedrooms in it;
- it has 360° looks of the Dubai skyline and the Arabian Sea;
- unlimited access to the Lost Chambers Aquarium and Aquaventure Waterpark;
- there is a big dining area for 16 people;
- you can relax with a book at your own library; play games or entertain thanks to a media center;
- complimentary options at the Spa and private training sessions.
As you can see, perfection and comfort have no limits!https://mileagemagazine.com/lifestyle/what-is-the-most-expensive-hotel-in-dubai/https://mileagemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/dubai1.pnghttps://mileagemagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/dubai1-150x150.pngLifestyle